Christopher Herrick, D.D.S.
Prior to buying the practice and moving to Columbus in 2012, Dr. Christopher Herrick ("Dr. Chris") opened and owned his own practice in Canton, Ohio for twenty years. He is passionately dedicated to providing every Herrick Dental patient with the best dentistry possible.
Dr. Chris' training and background:
- Completed undergraduate studies at Ohio University
- Earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State School of Dentistry in 1991
- Specially trained and certified in Invisalign, Botox and Juvederm treatments
- Proud member of The American Dental Association, The Ohio Dental Association and the Columbus Dental Society
Dr. Chris intently builds a relationship with each of his patients, carefully listening to their needs and goals. He works to create a custom-treatment plan that is in their very best interest. Dr. Chris lives in Powell, Ohio with his beautiful wife, Carrie, and their two children.
Jennifer L. Hoffner, D.D.S.
Dr. Jennifer Hoffner ("Dr. Jen") joined our practice in 1998, giving her more than 16 years of experience serving patients in Columbus. To provide her patients with the most advanced treatment options, Dr. Jen consistently participates in continuing education seminars and classes.
Dr. Jen's training and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from Kent State University
- Graduated from The Ohio State College of Dentistry
- Specially trained and certified in Invisalign treatment
- Proud member of the American Dental Association, The Ohio Dental Association and the Columbus Dental Society
Dr. Jen is passionate about evolving her skills in a way that directly benefits her patients. She currently lives in New Albany, Ohio with her husband, Ty, and their three beautiful children.
Daniel E. Jolly, D.D.S. D.A.B.S.C.D
Prior to joining Herrick Dental in 2015, Dr. Jolly was a professor at The Ohio State University for over 20 years and after retiring from teaching, he practiced in the Central Ohio area for 7 years.
Dr. Jolly's training and background:
- 1977 graduate of the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Hospital residency with the VA administration
- Practiced and taught at the medical center and dental school in Kansas City for almost 10 years
- Focused on general dentistry with an emphasis on people with disabilities, medical issues, and the elderly
- Proud member of the Columbus Dental Society, The Ohio Dental Association, and The American Dental Association, among numerous other organizations
Dr. Jolly is also a forensic dentist for the local coroner’s office and worked in New York after 9/11 with victims of the World Trade Center disaster.
Dr. Jolly currently lives out in the country, near Pataskala with his 2 Great Danes, an Australian Shepherd, and a cat. He has a couple of Quarter Horses and is an avid rider. When time allows, he teaches scuba diving. He has one daughter who is a clinical nurse practitioner at St. Ann’s.