Dental implants, placed in-house.
At Herrick Dental, we offer durable dental implants that can drastically improve the function and appearance of your smile.
Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Almost anyone can receive dental implant treatment! However, there are a few criteria that may affect a patient's candidacy for dental implants. Such cautionary factors include:
- Extremely poor oral hygiene
- Heavy smoking or tobacco use
- Chronic disease or illness
- Special medical conditions
Patients at Herrick Dental undergo a preliminary examination to ensure that they are a good candidate for dental implants. If you have questions about your candidacy, our dental team is happy to help you understand your treatment options!
Can Herrick Dental place dental implants?
We are fully equipped to place dental implants in the convenience of our very own office - removing the need to be referred out to another dental specialists. A typical dental implant treatment includes the following steps:
- A patient may be placed under sedation for the surgical procedure
- An implant or implants will be placed into the jaw and will be fastened into place
- In the following months, the implant will fuse to the natural bone
- After the patient has fully healed, a dental crown will be secured to the implant
Many times, a patient may need to have a bone grafting procedure before dental implants can be placed. Our team is fully qualified to perform this procedure as well to literally grow the necessary bone structure needed for an implant!
Replace your teeth with the next best thing!
Call our office today to set up an appointment to discuss your dental implant therapy options.Schedule Your Appointment Today