Experience the digital difference at Herrick Dental.
At Herrick Dental, we believe that investing in modern technology enables us to deliver precise, efficient dental care to our patients. One such technology that we invest in is called digital radiography.
What are Digital X-Rays?
Replacing the need for traditional X-ray film and methods, digital X-rays use small sensors placed in the mouth to capture digital images of the patient's teeth. These images are immediately shown on a chair side monitor, allowing dentist and patient to see X-ray results in high resolution.
Through digital X-rays, Herrick Dental can:
- Discover and diagnose dental concerns at an early stage
- Teach patients about their diagnosis, through X-rays images that can be magnified
- Reduce X-ray appointment times by replacing the need to develop film
- Keep our patients safe with decreased exposure to X-ray radiation
- Provide comfortable image capturing for all patients, including children
Using state-of-the-art digital X-Ray technology, our staff can diagnose and plan for your specific dental needs with greater accuracy and efficiency than ever before. It's one way that we are creating a legacy, one beautiful smile at a time.
Need a dental X-ray? Contact us today!
Our staff uses the latest available technologies and the most trusted techniques to determine the best path for your dental care. Contact us today, or schedule an appointment online.Schedule Your Appointment Today