What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants act as artificial "roots" to support replacement teeth. Made of titanium alloy, implants are placed directly into the jawbone of a patient for a sturdy and dependable foundation. Considered the best possible replacement for missing teeth, implants:
- Look and feel completely natural
- Function like a natural tooth
- Prevent sagging in a patient's face structure
- Are easy to clean and maintain
- Last for a lifetime in most cases
Dental implant therapy may be be recommended to replace single or missing teeth with dental crowns, fixed bridges, or permanent dentures. Our team will discuss your particular treatment options with you as we plan together to rebuild your happy, healthy smile. Learn about the benefits of dental implants in the video below, featuring Dr. Herrick himself.